J & S Power solutions is an acclaimed Manufacturer of " Power Gard" make Transformers, Catering since 2010, we have earned an unrivalled position for ourselves due to the immense support of our prestigious customers. This motivates us to deliver better products each time and upgrade their features from time to time.
Being a client driven organization, we take into account the valuable suggestions and feedback of our esteemed customers. This helps us live up to their expectations and offer services as per their requirements. We are acknowledged for our world class services, which is a result of our incessant efforts. We spare no efforts and work tirelessly to be able to provide complete satisfaction to our worthy clients.
Our company strictly adheres to principles like commitment towards our employees, honest trade practices and regular introduction of innovative products. These work wonders for us and we succeed in gaining a competitive edge over the rest.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
A separate research and development team consisting of:
QUALITY SYSTEMS AND PROCESSES
- A detailed documented quality system, exceeding ISO requirements.
- A qualifying process for EACH person across all areas in manufacturing.
- A monitoring system to ensure conformance to quality systems.
- A thorough, documented review of customer complaints and suggestions along with the implementation of solutions.
- A system of manufacturing dedicated to efficient, lean, zero-defect manufacturing systems and processes.
- A clearly documented HR procedure covering ALL levels of the company.
- A system of work ownership by all employees of the company.
- Highest compensation package for worker cadre in the area.
- A compensation plan which rewards all levels EQUALLY.
- A mandate that EACH employee must complete at least 100 hours of training each year.
- A 360 degree quarterly review for ALL employees on perfomance and concerns.
- Dedicated account managers for all regular and large customers, who arrange:
- Commissioning of Transformers (India only).
- Service Check-ups.
- Annual Maintenance Contracts
- A Documented feedback system from customers for constant improvements.
- Customer seminars and training seminars for maintenance.
- Energy efficiency programs and replacement programs.